*Please send your consultants resume to** j...@mapleresource.net*

Location : Chicago - IL

Rate : $65/hr

Length : 6 months +

Only GC & Citizen

*Position Requirement:*

·       Deep Guidewire ClaimCenter experience preferably on the version we
are using which is version 4

·       Prior experience leading a complex build out including the addition
of many new coverages – must have taken it from inception through to
implementation including all the sprint planning.

·       Work with a priorClaim Center app already in production (a
significant buildout after already live with ClaimCenter)

·       Likely overall experience exceeding 10 years with multiple years
Guidewire

·       Must be able to travel – some work will be in NYC, most in Chicago

·       Must have experience working with challenging business partners –
Client will ask probing questions about this

·       Must be flexible –  Client will ask probing questions about this

*Highly desirable*

1.   Led multiple build outs as described above

2.   Commercial Lines experience since that is what we are doing

3.   PMP

4.   Strong  communication and  people skills

*Nice to have *

·       Experience doing an upgrade assessment

·       Experience leading an upgrade project to version 6

Other Required Qualifications/Experience:

Qualification:

Project Manangement - Inception to Implementation

     Minimum Years Required:

5

Qualification:

Experience interfacing with business partners

     Minimum Years Required:

5

Qualification:

Guidewire ClaimCenter buildout experience

     Minimum Years Required:

2

****