Dear Business Partner,

Please send me the suitable resumes along with contact details and rate on
c2c of your consultants for the following positions.

NOTE: *Position is not with our direct client.*

Role: *User Interface Designer *******

Location: NY

 *Required:*

•         Access Management Knowledge (useful but not essential)

•         SOX recertification system knowledge (extremely useful but not
essential)

•         Experience creating UI for order entry, approval and fulfillment
systems

•         Corporate system design

•         Experience of IT in a Financial Institution

•         Must be easy to understand and possess excellent English skills

•         Proven experience designing easy to use, modern user interfaces

•         Self-starter and team player

  Look forward to working with you towards our mutual success.

Thanks,

*Ravi Mulchandani* | Technical Recruiter

*CyberThink Inc*