Hope you are doing great.

We have a urgent requirement for our direct client.

Please find the below requirement & if you feel comfortable forward your
 updated resume to *mark.wri...@nexerasolution.com* so that I can get back
to you

-      Job Position: Telecom Consultant- OSS

-

-      Experience Required: - 6-10 years

-

-      Qualification: - BS/MS (preferable telecom) or equivalent degree.

Skills: Strong Telecom Service Management Background, OSS (Any Cots
product/In House), BPM (Business Requirements, Process & Rules
Management)/Fault Management/Performance Management

-

-      Complete work location address – Middletown, NJ (2 Position) &
Plano, TX (1 position)

-      Duration of the project – 2 years

-      Rate: $70/hr

-

-      7-8 years of Strong Telecom OSS background

-      Deep understanding of all OSI layers and eTOM, TMN models

-      Hands-on experience on any Telecom OSS product (Tivoli Netcool, HP
OpenView…)

-      Working knowledge of telecommunications platforms, technologies and
new service concepts (voice, data, wireless, IPTV and other IP based
solutions).

-      Hands-on experience on T2R cycle.

-      Working knowledge of SNMP

-      Experience in service rationalization, evolution and new technology
monetization.

-       Experience in analysis and presentation of alternative business
models to support technology monetization.

-      Designing and/or selecting methods and techniques for achieving
customer solutions and results.

-      Refined business analysis and strategic problem solving skills.

-      Previous project execution in a consulting company

-      Experience leading moderately complex projects as the prime client
interface.

-      Exposure to Webservices (SOAP, XML, JSON etc.)

-      Good exposure to Unix/Linux platform

-      Exposure to SQL Queries

-

-      Additional skills:

-      Excellent idea packaging skills using Powerpoint

-      Excellent/effective interpersonal presentation and communication
skills

-      Self-motivated, resourceful, results-oriented

-      Previous experience working in a consulting environment

-      Experience in Microsoft Visio and Casewise process tools

-      Experience in Quality Center

-

-      Role Expectations:

-      Perform work on customer site and engage with customer teams at all
levels

-      Leverage and evolve past project work and results to support current
customer delivery

-      Blend in different technology and technical considerations into
business oriented discussions.

-      Active participation in project planning.

-      System Requirement reviews.

-      Conversant in business process frameworks and methodologies
including eTom, ITIL (down to the sub-task level) and six sigma.

-       Provide technical leadership to less experienced staff.

-      Responsibility for an entire work stream within a project.

-      Work in team settings with competitors and customers.

-      Blend in different technology and technical considerations into
business oriented discussions.

-      Work with less experienced staff in advancing their skill set

*
**Thanks & Regards,*

*
**Mark Wright*
*IT Recruiter*
*Nexera Solutions LLC*
*4255 Route 9N, Suite 5C*
*Freehold, NJ 07728*

*Work:* 732-659-8717
*Email: * mark.wri...@nexerasolution.com

*Disclaimer:* Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be
removed from our mailing lists please click here to reply to *
mark.wri...@nexerasolution.com*  with the word "*REMOVE*" in your subject
line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.