Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*MAX RATE $40/hr on C2C*

*NEED OPT CANDIDATES*

*Position 1:*

*Angular JS with .Net Exp*

*Minnesota city, MN*

*3+ Months*

*J.D: *

JQuery & .net

As per the JD, the candidate must have experience in UI + Microsoft
technologies. Please don’t look for Java profiles. Instead look for UI+
Microsoft technologies with Angular experience.

=====================================

*Position 2:*

*.Net Developer*

*Minnesota city, MN*

*3+ Months*

*J.D: *

-          Strong Communicator

-          Ability to work with teams in an Agile/Scrum environment

-          *WebAPI 2.0*

-          C# .NET Framework 4.5+

-          Entity Framework 6 (Code First and DB First)

-          3 Party integrations with external services (SOAP, REST, Native)

-          Dependency Injection implementation

-          Unit testing

-          RDMS (MSSQL) designing and developing