*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704  *

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*1.SAP – SD Functional*

*Fort Worth, TX / Charlotte, NC*

*6 months *

*Max Rate: $50/hr on C2C*

*NEED 8 YRS OF EXPERIENCE CANDIDATES AND NO OPTS*

*J.D:*

·         7+ years of Strong functional knowledge in *SAP Sales &
Distribution Module*

·         Should have worked in 2 end to end implementation projects

·         Onsite experience – min. 2 years.

·         Very good knowledge in S D Processes

·         A strong understanding of software lifecycle methodology and
information systems development and support.

·         Provide SAP SD subject matter expertise and Application
Development and Support for the sales, billing and distribution function.

·         Should have very good  knowledge on Customer Service Processes

·         Hands on experience in LSMW and SAP Query

·         Hands on Experience on Complex Pricing Structure and Output Types

·         Good Knowledge on Process like Make to Order and Milestone
Billing.

·         Good Knowledge on Smartforms and Scripts

·         Knowledge of interfaces, third party applications

·         Good knowledge in configuration and implementing the changes.

·         Preparation of Functional specifications/design documentation

·         Co-ordination with Technical team for building /testing.

·         Strong cross group collaboration abilities

·         Strong problem solving, troubleshooting skills

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills

·         Strong ability to succeed in ambiguous environment

·         Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating, and decision
making skills

·         Should have excellent communication in English.

·         Detail oriented

*2. Role: SAP BODS Consultant*

*Location: Hickory, NC*

*Duration:6 Months*

*Max Rate: $52/hr on C2C*

*NEED 8 YRS OF EXPERIENCE CANDIDATES AND NO OPTS*

*J.D:*

Data modeling, SQL, Strong ETL with BO

5 yrs with *ETL (SAP Data Services), ORA-SQL/PL-SQL, Data modeling*