Hi,

Below are 2 new peoplesoft requirements we're working on. Please let me know
if you need additional information. Send your profiles only to
ckal...@yantrasoftware.com

PeopleSoft Developers

Location is Torrance, CA

Positions:2

Duration:6 months

Rate: Inclusive (Market)

- Strong App Designer (PeopleCode,Application Engine, Application Engine
tracing, PeopleCode tracing)
- PSFT Billing, GL, AR, Contracts knowledge required
- Should know Billing, Contracts and GL configurations, tables and delivered
programs
- be able to move objects into mainframe batch environment (migration of
objects, job scheduling, and monitoring)- be able to look at an explain plan
and determine action to take to improve application run-times
- be able to tune applications in a mainframe environment; there will be
plenty of opportunity for this
- have strong SQR coding skills (resolve issues, plus add support (if
required) to development efforts)
- Nice to have COBOL and nVision.
- have strong knowledge of TSO, ISPF, JCL and DB2 (Oracledoes not count);
create GDG datasets, know USS (unix system services), execution of
Application Engine on mainframe
- be able to troubleshoot and fix application issues in a production
environment; through Transition
*- be able to come in the door and contribute day-one without much training*

Thanks & Regards,
Kalyan
Yantra Software Inc.
Phone: 732-722-5309 / 732-722-5305