Greetings,
My name is Kunal, and I am sourcing for following jobs. I've included the job specs below and wondering if you would like to take this opportunity with us. If yes, then please respond back to this email with your updated resume and salary details.
*
****

**Title: Senior Systems Engineer ( Network Security)
Location: Raleigh NC
Type : Contract 1+ yr
Rate : DOE*
*Visa : Open

*
*Skills: ***Firewall Juniper IDS IPS IDP IPsec SSL VPN security data center network,Pre-sales

Looking for for a team-oriented, highly effective and motivated individual to be part of client Sales Team. The Systems Engineering Team's primary responsibility is to assist Account Executives and Partners with the technical sales activities in new and existing opportunities. Pre-Sales Engineers have in-depth, hands-on experience with Juniper's products and services, competitors' products and services and can demonstrate solid routing, switching, and security skills to customers and partners.

*REQUIREMENTS: *
Requirements include a minimum of 8 years Large-scale Enterprise or Service Provider networking industry experience. * Proficient understanding of the pre-sales engineering process and sales processes.* Must have strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision makers.

This position requires a strong background in network security technologies firewalls, IDS, IPS, IDP, IPsec, SSL VPN, and network access control / NAC. Ability to understand and implement large-scale data center networks.

*If you are interested please provide us the updated resume along with the following information:*

Visa Status:
Expected all inclusive hourly rates:
Current Location:
Availability to interview (Both Phone and In Person):
Availability to start:
Phone:
Ps: If you are an agency, kindly provide your contact details too.

-
*Kunal N*
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court