Only H1B

I was reaching out to you regarding a* Systems Analyst* position located in *El
Paso, TX*. This role will require candidates to have a valid passport. They
will be working each day in Juarez, Mexico, staying in El Paso for the
duration of the 4 month contract. All expenses paid by our client.

- 4+ years experience as Systems Analyst
- Experience with WMS Applications - Infor, EXE, EXceed, Red Prairie,
Manhattan.
- Experience Stabilizing and Supporting Warehouse systems
- Experience with PL SQL

Good to have-

- Traveling analyst role in the past
- Supply Chain and Logistics Experience

Client is looking for Systems Analysts to working a large Supply Chain and
Logistics company to help support a large Warehouse in Juarez, Mexico.
These candidates will be strong with WMS applications like EXE, EXCeed, Red
Prairie, Manhattan or Infor. They will be brought on to help stabilize and
support their systems.

Full Name of the Consultant

Contact #

Email-ID:

Current Location:

Work Authorization:

Currently on a project:

Relocation:

Total years of experience:

US Experience

Interview Availability:

Available to join from:

Education Qualification:

SSN(last 4) #

DOB:

Skype ID:

Rate:

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com*
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: *
*408-459-1535 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*