*Hi,  *

Hope you are doing good !!

This is Vijay from *Reliable Software Resources Inc,* this mail is
regarding the job opportunity as *a “Pega Developer”*

Please find the requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks
!!!

*Pega Developer (10 openings)*

*Duration: *6+ months

*Location: *Dallas, TX

*Requirements:*

   - 5 to 6 years of IT experience and at least 2 years of Pega Experience
   Role
   - Experience in deployment/code drops Work with testing team on any
   defect resolution and provide RCA's Less
   - Experience with Pega 7, Pega Customer Service
   - Experience with developing Pega screens, workflows, etc.
   - CSA or CSSA level certification

*Responsibilities:*

   - Requirement analysis, design of components
   - Prepare User Interface and workflows for demo's/POC's/deployments
   - Work with BA's to expand and groom User Stories
   - Work with LSA's in review and approval on design
   - Develop any complex components and own the process development
   - Independently able to work and drive development based on user stories
   and requirements

--

*Regards,*

Vijay D *I* Recruiter (State Gov Support)

*Reliable Software*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

*Phone: 312 967 7072*

Email: *vija...@rsrit.com** I **www.rsrit.com <http://www.rsrit.com/>*