Hello,

We have an urgent requirement as Sr. Mainframe Engineer for Lincolnshire,
IL. Please send the resume.

Role

Sr. Mainframe Engineer

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

10+ years experience
Patch management
HMC experience
Experience with IBM zOS, zVM
Hardware upgrades
OS upgrades
VSAM, TSO
Backup recovery methods

Bachelor's Degree & at least 5 years IT experience or High School
Diploma/GED and 7 years of IT experience.
At least 5 years experience in the design, implementation, and
administration of application software, server and client hardware and
system software, networks, databases, or middleware products.
Experience working with Enterprise Architecture standards and processes.
Encourages the application of standards across systems and organizations
within the enterprise.
Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all
levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
Experience with IBM hardware with a specific focus on IBM Power platforms (
System I, Systme p, System z). Experience with LPM and VIOS.
Experience with IBM and EMC Storage and Backup Technology.

Total experience in required skill (years)

10+ years

Work Location

Lincolnshire, IL

Duration