Hi .
Greeting of the Day!!!!
Please find below requirement and let me know if you can support it. ASAP

Role         : Citrix Administrator

Location : Los Angeles, CA

Duration : 4+month contract

Job Description :

  Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Server Operating
systems (WinNT/2k/2k3).

·         Knowledge of terminal server, Citrix license model and its
configuration.

·         Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of CITRIX PS
4.0 and 4.5.

·         Application packaging, publication and isolation within
CITRIX environment.

·         Implementing policies within CITRIX environment.

·         Sound knowledge on Resource manager and Load Manager.

·         Maintain and support existing Citrix environments.

·         Open with 24/7 shifts with Good Communication skills

CRITERIA :

Since there is overseas travel required, maybe GCs or Citizens might
work out better

As discussed, we need a Citrix L3 resource who can be part of
transition after which needs to travel to India for 3 to 4 weeks to do
the replication (Train others), come back to US, be with us for us for
additional month or two and then move out. You can look at a good
contractor. We need to get this guy within a week.

Thanks & Regards
Deepak S  Thakur
Phone- (732) 645-1609
deepakhmg...@gmail.com