Hello ,

Kindly go through the below Job Description and reply me back with
consultants resume

E:dee...@hmgamerica.com
Plz send me only those resume which matches with the requirement min 85%
..or more

*Sr. Oracle SOA/BPEL Consultant with J2EE Exp || *

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA *

*Duration: 3 Years*

*Sell rate: Open *

* *

*JD*

1.       7 + years of total IT experience

2.       4+ years of experience with *Oracle SOA Suite 10g/11g & BPEL*

3.       Hands on experience in *Oracle SOA, Oracle Fusion: BPEL*

4.       Work experience in SOA Suite ( BPEL Process Manager, Mediator
,Webservices Manager and Oracle Enterprise Manager)

5.       4+ years of development/Support experience with *Java/J2EE,
Webservices, Spring/Struts and Hibernate*

6.       Proficient in *Java Script Frame* works.

7.       2+ years of experience in *Oracle SQL and PL/SQL*

8.       Experience in writing Functional and Technical Design Documents

9.       Desirable to have Support and enhancements experience

10.   Desirable to have HR Domain experience

11.   Experience in front-ending with customer

12.   Excellent Communication skills

--

Thanks & Regards
Deepak S  Thakur