Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirements.

Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
recrui...@burgeonits.com

*Position: SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) consultant*

*Location: Milwaukee(WI)*

*Duration: 6 months *

*Skill: SAP ME consultant with extensive experience in Shop Floor
Management and integration with SAP ECC and SCM solution*

*Job Description: *

*Provide SAP domain expertise for the process teams with a focus on
integration*

*Ensure end to end design provides a practical, integrated business
solution *

*Ensure solution design is compatible with future strategies and vision*

*Validate project design and communicate potential issues and obstacles*

*Having prior experience in SAP implementation is a must*

*Candidates having prior experience in auto industry would be preferred*

*Ability to work extended hours in GDM model*

*Responsibilities :*

*Assist in scope management and evaluate possible impacts to solution
design and project schedule*

*Minimize specific enhancements to standard SAP functionality*

*Assist in developing a comprehensive integration and regression test plan *

*Work with the infrastructure team to define and enforce standards and
procedures including change control*

Thanks & Regards

Raja
Burgeon IT Services LLC.
619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703
Phone No. : 302-338-9683; 302-220-4724, Fax : 302-355-1559
Email Id : recrui...@burgeonits.com Website: www.burgeonits.com
LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/raja-burgeon/67/a09/571

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.