Hello ,

Hope you’re doing well.

I am Harsha, Sr.Recruiter  from Computer Data Concepts.

One of my clients is looking for a  *Agile Business Systems Analyst  for
Long term contract in  NYC , NY*. Please go through the below job
description and let me know if you have any suitable resource for the below
job.

Title : Agile Business Systems Analyst
Location: NYC , NY
Duration: Long term

Job Description:

*Foreign exchange experience is mandatory*

*Job Description:*

Required Skill Sets & Competencies:
Solid FX front office and middle/back office business and IT analysis
experience (5+ years)
Strong Agile analysis, methodologies and project lifecycle experience,
including test driven development (3+ years)
Solid technical application architecture analysis, diagramming, code
assessment and scripting based programming capabilities –in Java, SQL,
Shell and Perl scripting in both Windows and Unix – in both SDLC and Agile
software development or production environments (5+ years)
Solid experience coordinating and performing requirements analysis, test
driven development (TDD) , automated and manual testing, continuous
releases and focus group/demo sessions with FX trading desk and middle/back
office users
Solid experience with business analysis tools such as Microsoft Word and
Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint, Atlassian Jira and
Confluence, or equivalent
Murex experience (business analysis, production support, module deployment
and testing, upgrade projects, ad-hoc report writing, etc.)
Desired familiarity or actual experience with business analysis frameworks
such as BACCM (Business Analysis Core Concept Model) and BABOK

Role’s Major Challenges :
Working in a fast moving and demanding business spread across three major
trading centers, and many smaller sites, requires the job holder to gain a
strong understanding of our FXMM business and how it is supported. Users
have high expectations for this initiative, which must be managed
appropriately and delivered as committed in order to maintain the strong
relationship that is in existence.
The FXMM business is large and sometimes complex and the requirements
arising out of it can change quickly in response to market pressures or
changing priorities. An adaptive and pragmatic approach to delivering
quality work in an evolving and dynamic project environment is essential.

Many Thanks,

Harsha| m.har...@computerdataconcepts.com | 908.888.6074

Disclaimer: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as
long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. Computer Data
Concepts, Inc