Hello ,

Hope you’re doing well.

I am Harsha, Sr.Recruiter  from Computer Data Concepts.

One of my clients is looking for a * IT Project Manager  for Long term
contract in  NYC , NY.* Please go through the below job description and let
me know if you have any suitable resource for the below job.

Title : IT Project Manager
Location: NYC , NY
Duration: Long term

*Foriegn Exchange experience is mandatory.*

Core Role Requirements:

The ideal candidate will be a resilient and persistent self-starter and
proven leader, with both a deep and broad combination of critical expertise
and up-to-date experience in FX front/middle/back office, mainly as a
strong senior project manager (8+ years) and also as an IT FX analyst (5+
years) in a large FX market making financial institution or FX market
participant, with a structured approach to both predictive and adaptive
project management requirements.

Required Skill Sets & Competencies:
• Strong experience in managing and leading rationalization, enterprise and
future state architecture implementation projects in FX
• Very strong SDLC and Agile project management and project lifecycle
experience, including change and testing management, agile test driven
development, with PMI-PMP, PRINCE2 or PMI-ACP project management
certification highly desirable
• Solid technical application architecture analysis and
visualization/diagramming in technology supported trading environments or
businesses (7+ years)
• Solid FX front office and middle/back office business and IT analysis
experience (5+ years) and strong familiarity with business analysis tools
such as Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint,
Atlassian Jira and Confluence
• Murex project management experience (business analysis, production
support, module deployment and testing, upgrade projects, ad-hoc report
writing, etc.)
• Familiarity or actual experience with business analysis frameworks such
as BACCM (Business Analysis Core Concept Model) and BABOK

Many Thanks,

Harsha| m.har...@computerdataconcepts.com | 908.888.6074

Disclaimer: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as
long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.

Computer Data Concepts, Inc