its a yahooo service to retrieve yahoo email to your pop3 email client boss...!

The ability to access Yahoo! Mail via a POP3 email client (such as
Outlook or Outlook Express) is only available to customers of our
premium  Yahoo! Mail Plus  service. If you have not  purchased the
Yahoo! Mail Plus service, you will be unable to retrieve messages via
an email client. To determine whether or not you have purchased this
service, please visit the  My Services page.

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 08:33:18 +0700, ferry teguh pratama
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Buat iyang [EMAIL PROTECTED], tahu yahoopops ga mas???
>

> On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 00:42:19 +0700, Yanto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Coba daftar ke Yahoo Singapore, sepertinya mereka masih ngasi fasilitas POP
> > untuk mail-nya.
> >   http://mail.yahoo.com.sg/
> >
> > Dan daftar sebagai member dengan menggunakan alamat di Singapura sana.
> > CMIIW.
> >
> > Budhi S.

Computers are unreliable, but humans are even more unreliable.
Any system which depends on human reliability is unreliable