As Technology evolves at every fraction of a second around the globe, many
may be concerned with or be impressed by what the technology can do! The
most important

issue however, is often disregarded "How can that technology benefit
mankind?"

Technology can bring changes to many facets of human life; nevertheless, it
will become an entrapment if it cannot benefit the upcoming generation or us
today.

We are a leading IT Solution Provider and Business Consultancy company and
currently employs over 500 professionals worldwide. We are presently
operated in USA, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, India and
supported by the SDI Software Development Factories and Technology
Advancement Cell (TAC) equipped with the latest state-of-the art facilities

Our vision is to be a global service enterprise, recognized by customers,
competitors, investors, employees and community as a reliable and valued
partner. Our trademark will be the innovation, initiative and teamwork of
our people and our ability to anticipate and effectively respond to change
and to create opportunity

As a Global Solution Provider, SDI forms strategic alliances and
partnerships with Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP & Microsoft Business
Solutions), Customer Care & Billing Solutions, Retail and Utilities, Finance
& Banking, Technology Infrastructure Services and Software Development.

For more information, please visit our website www.sdiworld.com
<http://www.sdiworld.com/>

In support of our Indonesian operation, we are looking for dynamic and
experienced Professional to fulfill the following positions:

TECHNICAL SUPPORT

*         Bachelor degree in Information Management or Computer Science

*         Has 2 years of experience in related position

*         Should be strong knowledge on Oracle Database : Installation on
Window and Unix, Backup and recovery, Tuning (will be a plus point), PL/SQL,
Developer 2000 Form and Report

*         Has good experience on UNIX : Back Up and Recovery, Scripting

*         Should have operating system knowledge for Hardware : SUN / IBM /
HP

*         Able to set up network configuration

*         Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skill

*         Willing to work mobile to support company's clients

If you are the one who meets the requirement and challenged to join with us,
please send your comprehensive resume by email to ( not later than May 9,
2005) :

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

or send by mail to:

PT. SDI TECHNOLOGIES

Plaza Sentral, 12th Floor

Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 47

Jakarta 12930

www.ITCENTER.or.id - Komunitas Teknologi Informasi Indonesia
Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
::: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! :::
## Jobs: ITCENTER.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: ITCENTER.or.id/bursa ##