Kindly be informed, that as a celebration of the 4th Lustrum of Mercu
Buana University, Jakarta, we are intended to have an international
conference within the area of Information and Communication
Technology, given the theme of "Implementation of Information and
Communication System for Global Competition".

The conference will be held on :
Date    : June 9-10, 2005
Venue   : Santika Hotel, Jakarta - Indonesia

Therefore, we would like to invite you to participate in the
conference.We highly appreciate if you could extend these information
to whom it may concern.

Your cooperation in making this conference successful is highly
appreciated.
For more information you can call us at 62+ 21 587 13 74 (Ira) or log
on [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or send email to

www.ITCENTER.or.id - Komunitas Teknologi Informasi Indonesia
Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
::: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! :::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$