I have read a long thread of this title. I am surprised at some immature
comments and also applaud some very mature comments.

If people who comment that they can find such a well paid job then please
give them the reference for the job so they can get their highly paid job
according to the capability of the person.

Hiring / creating job vacancy is a process of buying and selling if you
think that your skill is not values so low then don't sell. If you think
that your skill can generate such a high salary then go on with all due
respect, find such a highly paid job.

So is the company that makes the offer, as a matter of fact if the company
can offer them so low the job must be simple, because sooner or later if the
employee is underpaid, he / she will finds a better job and move then the
company will not run as smoothly as is.

Association is good idea, but in the contrary of the association, do the
association can guarantee professional working attitude in comparison to the
wages given to the worker?.

Is our IT Industry mindset as good as those of India and China? Lets be
frank to each other, how many of us are using the company time and resources
to generate money / fun on the company expense ?
perfect example reading my email during working hour ? on company PC with
company internet connection?

So the next question is ask yourself what you can give to your company not
what your company can give to you first, because we are all valued at what
we can generate for the company not what the company can generate for us.
Remember we work for them not they work for us......