Urgently Requiered : IT Staff

with qualifications :

Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology (GPA
min 3,00) Male/female, max age 27 years old
Experiences 0-2 years
Good personality
Fast learner
Able to work underpresssure
High Achievement motivation
Good communication skill
Please put " IT STAFF" or " IT " as the mail subject. E-mail with
invalid subject will be deleted automatically due to our mail
filtering policy.

Only candidates who meet the requirements  will be invited for
interview

If you are confident that you meet our requirements, please send
your complete CV with recent photograph to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id