Dear all,

Currently we are looking for a Project Manager for Country Alliance
Program to be posted in our client site, a MNC in IT Industrial
Services.

Qualifications and Experience
•Bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering, Business Administration or
equivalent
•Minimum 5+ years experience in Customer Support and/or Partner
Management
•Experience and knowledge with HP products and support channel is
highly preferred
•Experience in quality program and project management, and knowledge
in ISO and/or six-sigma is added advantage
•Experience in Consumer channel sales and support knowledge are
added advantages
•Critical soft skills include: business acumen, forecasting and
analytical, negotiation, communication/presentation skills, teamwork
and interpersonal skills
•Strong command in English both written and verbal
•Other spoken Asian local languages is preferred

For those who meet above qualification, please submit your CV asap
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best Regards,
Dewi Fitriani
IT Recruitment Consultant
PT John Clements Consultant Indonesia
www.johnclements.com
021 5257436

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id