Software ini digunakan untuk memonitor pc tertentu, yang di install
pada kedua sisi, viewer dan server dimana pada mode viewer kita dapat
memonitor pc server bahkan jika berada pada tempat berbeda :
"You view the remote computer's screen on your own monitor either in a
window or full screen. All your mouse movements and keyboard signals are
transferred directly to the remote computer. You work on the remote
computer just as if it were right there in front of you. You can
remotely access the same computer from multiple places and use advanced
file transferring, text and voice chats
<http://www.radmin.com/products/radmin/text_voice_chat.php>, remote
shutdown, Telnet and other useful features
<http://www.radmin.com/products/radmin/features.php>.

features:

      full compatibility with Windows Vista

        Radmin 3.2 fully supports Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, including
User Account Control and Fast User Switching. Radmin Server 3.2 supports
Windows Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000 (32-bit) and Windows Vista/XP/2008/2003
(64-bit) operating systems. Radmin Viewer 3.2 supports Windows
Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000/ME/98/95/NT4.0 (32-bit) and Windows
Vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit) operating systems.
Remote Control Software - Highest Speed of Work

      Highest Speed of Work

        Radmin is the fastest remote control software available anywhere. Its
new DirectScreenTransfer™ technology uses a video hook kernel mode
driver to boost the capture rate to hundreds of screen updates per
second. Its special low-bandwidth optimizations lets you work
comfortably even on dial-up modem and GPRS connections.
Remote Access Software - Challenge-response Password Authentication

      Highest Security Level
      <http://www.radmin.com/products/radmin/security.php>

        Radmin works in encrypted mode where all data, screen images, mouse
movements and keyboard signals are encrypted using 256-Bit AES strong
encryption with randomly generated keys for each connection. For user
authentication Radmin can use either Windows security with Active
Directory and Kerberos support, or its own security with individual user
permissions and secure login/password authentications. Radmin security
uses Diffie-Hellman based key exchange with 2048-bit key size.
Additional IP filters restrict access to specific hosts and networks.
Remote Control Software - Text and Voice Chat

      Text and Voice Chat
      <http://www.radmin.com/products/radmin/text_voice_chat.php>

        Text Chat, Voice Chat and Send Message modes, which are new for Radmin
version 3, all were developed to help you communicate with a person who
operates a remote computer that you are connecting to.
Remote Access Software - Easy to use
<http://www.radmin.com/products/radmin/reviews.php>

      Easy to use

        Radmin is very user-friendly. Most of our users agree that the major
advantage of Radmin is its simplicity. All report that the interface is
intuitive and the program is very easy to use. Unlike bloatware, Radmin
has no useless 'value added' features that makes it difficult to work
with, complex to learn, or that crushes its performance.
Remote Control Software - Drag and Drop file Transfer

      Secure "Drag and Drop" file Transfer with "Delta Copy" feature

        With Radmin you can securely drag and drop any files via its
Explorer-like interface to or from a remote computer in encrypted mode.
Radmin has a feature it uses when copying files that allows updating of
only that part of a file which is different on both machines. This
feature is called "Delta Copy" since only the difference between files
('delta') is copied. It lets you continue copying after a network fault
from the place where the fault occurred rather than from the beginning.
This feature is used automatically when any file is being copied to or
from the remote machine.
Remote Control Software - Multiple connections

      Multiple Connections Support

        Radmin supports simultaneous multiple connections to the same remote
screen. This means that you can invite your friends or colleagues to
view your screen remotely (very handy for conferencing) or you can view
or control several remote screens from your own computer's screen (very
handy for remote helpdesk or teaching).

lebih lengkapnya ke www.radmin.com

regards

Hardy