From: "Melfarida Simanjuntak" <rida_simanjun...@yahoo.com>
To: <ITCENTER@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 2:55 AM
Subject: [ITCENTER] JobVacancy: Senior Java Programmer

PLASMEDIA (http://www.plasmedia.com)

We are a leading
IT company established in 1998. We need the most brilliant IT people in
Indonesia to create solutions for our outstanding customers. Will you dare
accept our challenge? Are you the one for us? Show us how talented you are!

SENIOR
JAVA PROGRAMMER - 1 position (salary starting from 7 million,
depending on skills and experience. CONTRACT BASED)

Minimum experience: 4 years, Bachelor Degree (S1)from
reputable University from any related major (mandatory)

Excellent english
communication skill (written and spoken)

Requirements:

·
Web
Application Development

·
JBoss
as the application Server

·
JAVA as the main programming
language for the business logic

·
MVC architecture

·
Adobe Flex 3–
Action Script 3.0 as GUI. Running within Flash Player in Internet
Browser (IE/FF/others) in the user computer. Cairngorm architecture
framework

·
Server Side in JBoss. (Java. BlazeDS. Spring. Hibernate. Jasper Reports)

·
Communication Client side to Server side via Remote Objects (BlazeDS)

·
Oracle
11g as Database. Benthic Golden32 as the tool to visually
interact with Oracle

·
Power Designer 15

If you meet above requirements, send your application
letter and résumé to recruitment.j...@gmail.com with position code:
SeniorJava.P
on the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.

Thanks
moderator.