From: "Customercare Westernunion!" <rida_simanjun...@yahoo.com>
To: <ITCENTER@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 8:39 PM
Subject: [ITCENTER] JobVacancy: Senior Java Programmer

PLASMEDIA
(http://www.plasmedia.com)

We
are a leading IT company established in 1998. We need the most brilliant IT
people
in Indonesia to create solutions for our outstanding customers. Will you
dare
to accept our challenge? Are you the one for us? Show us how talented you
are!

SENIOR JAVA PROGRAMMER - (salary
starting from 7 million, depending on skills and experience. CONTRACT BASED)

Minimum
experience: 4 years, Bachelor Degree (S1)from reputable University from any
related major (mandatory)

Excellent
english communication skill (written and spoken)

Requirements:

·
Web Application Development

·
JBoss as the application Server

·
JAVA as the main programming language for the business logic

·
MVC architecture

·
Adobe Flex 3– Action Script 3.0 as GUI. Running within Flash Player in
Internet
Browser (IE/FF/others) in the user computer. Cairngorm architecture
framework

·
Server Side in JBoss. (Java. BlazeDS. Spring. Hibernate. Jasper Reports)

·
Communication Client side to Server side via Remote Objects (BlazeDS)

·
Oracle 11g as Database. Benthic Golden32 as the tool to visually interact
with
Oracle

·
Power Designer 15

If you
meet above requirements, send your application letter and résumé to
recruitment.j...@gmail.com
with position code: SeniorJava.P on the subject line. Only
short-listed candidates will be notified.

Thanks
moderator.