CAREER OPPORTUNITY

We are HR Consultant which provides Recruitment services for local and
multinational company. Currently, our clients need:
Engineer Of Project Team (RC: 2 Vacancies)
(Jakarta Raya)

Responsibilities:
•       To communicate with customer related to our project
•       To prepare all technical documentation jobs of project
•       To prepare weekly and monthly project reports
•       To support General Manager and team members in handling all Jobs
related to project and activities
Requirements:
•       Essential Requirements:
o       Male, having Information & Telecommunication Technology or Computer
Science background from reputable university
o       Having 3-8 years working experiences as TRS (Trunked Radio System)
Engineer
o       Experienced in Design
o       Experienced in Operation
o       Installing of TRS devices
o       Fluent in English both written and oral
•       Requirements :
o       Able to make document for presentation, especially Power Point of
Microsoft Office Program
o       Honest, Discipline, Smart and Responsible to keep confidential matter
o       Computer literate
o       Able to work in under pressure working environment
o       Proactive and has good personality and attitude
o       Able to work independently and teamwork

Engineer of Project Team (IT : 2 Vacancies)
(Jakarta Raya)

Responsibilities:
•       To communicate with customer related to our project
•       To prepare all technical documentation jobs of project
•       To prepare weekly and monthly project reports
•       To support General Manager and team members in handling all Jobs
related to project and activities
Requirements:
•       Essential Requirements:
o       Male and having degree in Computer / Telecommunication from reputable
university
o       Having 3-8 years working experiences as System Integration and Strong
administration skill and experienced in project management
o       Experience in handling IT project
o       Understand for System Integration IT, Network
o       Fluent in English both written and oral
•       Requirements :
o       Able to make document for presentation, especially Power Point of
Microsoft Office Program
o       Honest, Discipline, Smart and Responsible to keep confidential matter
o       Computer literate
o       Able to work in under pressure working environment
o       Proactive and has good personality and attitude
o       Able to work independently and teamwork

Please send your CV with recent photograph to:
jktemp_recrui...@tempindo.com