Lost phones Security measures to take if phone is lost

If you lose a phone that was authorized with an application-specific
password, we recommend revoking its application-specific password so no one
can access your Google Account from that device:

   1. Visit the Authorizing applications & sites
page<https://www.google.com/accounts/IssuedAuthSubTokens> [image:
   new window] under your Google Account settings and sign in with your
   username and password if prompted.
   2. Look for the “Application-specific passwords” section.
   3. You can see a list of the applications that you’ve generated
   application-specific passwords for. To revoke a password, click
*Remove*next to the phone that you no longer want to be authorized to
access your
   account.

Once revoked, that code can't be used to access your Google Account. If you
recover your phone, you'll need to generate a new application-specific
password for this device.
I lost my backup codes and I want to revoke them

If you lost the print-out of your backup codes, you can revoke them on
your settings
page <http://www.google.com/accounts/SMSauthconfig>. Click *Show codes*,
then click *Generate new codes*. This will invalidate the previous set of
backup codes and generate a new set.

--
*Thank you  & Best Regards,*

*Yahya Nursalim*