PLEASE SEND PROFILES TO:duva...@matrixonweb.com

Hi Friends.......

Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services
provider.

Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application
Development. Our staffs Passion, service and dedication set us a apart from
other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our
Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher
performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are
Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.

One of our Client is looking for Consultant with below mentioned skill set .
Please let us know if you would be interested for the same.

Job Title   : Business Analyst with Peoplesoft HCM (Time and Labor,
NA Payroll (North American Payroll).
Location   : Atlanta, GA.
Duration   : 4-5 months

Locals are highly preferred. Look for 5-8 years experienced only.

Looking for a People Soft Payroll Analyst to support the company’s enterprise
HCM PeopleSoft application software and processing of payroll. The primary
support includes the administration and maintenance of People Soft Payroll and
PeopleSoft Time and Labor. The successful candidate will possess the ability to
operate in a team environment, possess good communication skills, and the
ability to analyze requests from the business and make recommendations to
business owners as well as development teams on best practice solutions.

Responsibilities:

Support of the PeopleSoft Payroll module.
Coordinate with all stakeholders to ensure compliance with overall company
PeopleSoft HCM application initiatives.
Assist in running payroll processes and processing of deductions
Assist in regression testing payroll and time and labor processes
Prepare project reports for management, customers or others
Interface with the Business to resolve PeopleSoft HCM application related
issues including data quality and system performance.
Assists Payroll manager on project coordination and prioritization.
Responsibilities include demonstrating knowledge of PeopleSoft Payroll,
Workforce Administration, Recruiting, Position Management, Base Benefits,
Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, and/or the HCM eCollaborative
applications.

Requirements:

5+ years experience working as a Support Analyst for the PeopleSoft Payroll
application, North American Payroll is required.
Must have a very strong and highly detailed knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.X, with
5(plus) years experience on PeopleSoft version 8.8 or higher.
Must be highly competent in business process development, analysis and
continuous improvement with the PeopleSoft domain.
Must have demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and be able to work
effectively with a variety of individuals and skill levels.
Must possess good analytical skills in order to troubleshoot and resolve
business process, information system and interpersonal issues.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks is necessary.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Naresh Duvalla
Sr Technical Recruiter
Matrix Technology Group
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
Phone: 973-457-5462
Fax: 732-909-2631
Email: nduva...@matrixonweb.com
SAP Practice URL: www.matrixonweb.com
Add - Yahoo: recruiter_nar...@yahoo.com
Error! Filename not specified.
Note: If you have received this mail in error please reply
to us with "Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and
our apologies for any inconvenience caused.