PLEASE SEND
PROFILES TO:duva...@matrixonweb.com

Hi Friends.......

Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services
provider.

Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application
Development. Our staffs Passion, service and dedication set us a apart from
other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our
Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher
performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are
Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.

One of our Client is looking for Consultant with below mentioned skill set .
Please let us know if you would be interested for the same.

Job Title   : Sr.SAP ABAP
Location  : Mary sville, OHIO.
Duration  : 6 + Months

Skills Profile:

90% of the onsite work falls under the below category
Good knowledge on IDOC ( inbound and outbound interface)
Routines in sales area
user-exits/ enhancements/ Badi
Sap scripts

Rest 10% falls under below areas.
Smart forms
Adobe forms
Reports

Required Soft Skills:

-->SAP ABAP(L2)-Understands requirements from functional specifications
clearly and is ableto map the requirements to prepare Technical specification .
Implements the solution based on technical specification and and resolves
issues independantly in the areas of own skills. Good knowledge about quality
process and also guidethe team- mates in using the various quality tools. Able
to mentor 2-3technical consultants and support them in developing
solutions.  Along with Basic ABAP capabilities , candidate must have basic
knowledge in one of the other areas such as Data migration Techniques or
conversant with basic knowledge of ALE/ IDOCs or Any one of the Advanced ABAP
areas which includes :

BAPIs and performance tuning ,Enhancement techniques, Workflow, Smart forms,
ABAP upgrade, Unicode conversion  Should have atleast 2 - 4years of
experience in SAP ABAP and has at least 2 implementation projects' experience
and/or has exposure to support projects.

Thanks and
Regards,

Naresh Duvalla
Sr Technical Recruiter
Matrix Technology Group
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
Phone: 973-457-5462
Fax: 732-909-2631
Email: nduva...@matrixonweb.com
SAP Practice URL: www.matrixonweb.com
Add - Yahoo: recruiter_nar...@yahoo.com

Note: If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies
for any inconvenience caused.