Opening for Team Lead/Project Lead – Exp. – 3.5 to 7 years, Location - Baroda

Dear Candidate,
We are Spaculus Software Services, an IT outsourcing company in Vadodara,
catering our services into Outsourced Product Development services, spanning
over the complete life cycle of Custom Web designing and Web Application
Development, Application Re-engineering and Software development. Our range of
in-house design and development services include Custom Website Design and Web
Development using .NET & PHP web technologies, Ecommerce Solutions, Software
Product Development, Offshore Staffing Services and Website Marketing.

No of Vacancy:- 2
Location: Vadodara
Experience: 3.5 to 7 Years
Compensation: Best In the Industry

Key Skills: PHP/MySQL, AJAX, jQuery. Exp in CakePHP/Zend is a plus. CMS
experience would be PLUS. Strong knowledge in Core PHP would be preferred.
FLUENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILL IS A MUST.

We have very good long term and challenging projects which will help you build
good career.

Job Description:
- FLUENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILL IS A MUST.
- Able to handle the team and projects.
- Able handle the team of developers under him to meet certain deadlines.
- Hard working and eager to learn.
- Ability to train and monitor junior colleagues
- Excellent knowledge in PHP/MySQL, AJAX, jQuery. CMS experience would be PLUS.
- Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS (Div tag based).
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle [SDLC].
- JavaScript, Jquery, AJAX knowledge / worked on open source a big plus.
- Willing to stay a very long term into the company.

Kindly send your resume to h...@spaculus.com along with the following details:
Total experience in PHP:
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Notice Period:

Also if you have friends and colleagues or any references, they are welcomed.

Best Regards,
HR Manager,
Ravi Mansuriya
Email Address: h...@spaculus.com, ravi.mansur...@spaculus.com
+91 96625 54020
Spaculus Software Services
http://www.spaculus.com
Address:
40, Shushil Park Society, Behind AKOTA Atithi Gruh, Ram Provision Lane, Near
Akota Garden, Vadodara, Pin Code: 390020