Dear friends and colleagues,

Please kindly forward the information below to who might needed

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

To support our client is multinational IT Company, headquartered in Ohio
with representation in more than 90 countries worldwide.

We are seeking expert and dynamic professionals to fulfil the
following position :

*1.
*2.
*3.    **Software Developer *

Requirement :

-    Bachelor degree in computer science, electrical engineer or equivalent
engineering discipline

-    Having 2 years work experiences is preferable, but fresh graduates are
also welcome to apply

-    Strong passion in programming in C#, C++ with .NET frameworks is a plus

*4.

[Edited by Moderator]...

There are many benefits and advantage in joining with our clients.

An attractive remuneration and benefits package and overseas training will
be offered for the successful candidate.

Please submit your resume, recent photograph immediately  to :

*Recruitment @imsearchlight.com*

* All applications will be treated with Strict Confidential.*

*Please note only short listed candidates will be notified afterwards*

--

*Imsearchlight Recruitment Consultant*
*Executive Search for Local and Overseas Placement *