At 3:09 PM +0200 5/16/02, David Teran wrote:
>Adobe should change this as soon as possible, because in HTML its
>normal to have multiple Checkboxes with the same name.

        The only way to change this would be to completely revamp how
forms are structured internally in a PDF file.  They could do this,
but it would break compatibility with all older viewers :(.

Leonard
Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-629-3700 (voice)