At 12:38 PM +0200 5/16/02, Carsten Frewert wrote:
>I just discovered a way to crash Acrobat Reader 5 / Win32:

        Acrobat shouldn't crash, but...

>If you put two or more form fields (I used textfields) with the same
>name into a PDF document,

        Yes, you can NOT do that!   The way forms are implemented in
PDF sets it up so that can't have two forms with the same name...

Leonard
Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-629-3700 (voice)