Hey,
has anyway encountered the specifics to the following error which happens with IE when
streaming back a generated pdf file: File does not begin with %PDF.

There is no problem with Netscape, Mozilla, or Opera, strictly IE on various versions
of Windows. I am using iText to generate the PDF on the fly and stream it back over an
SSL enabled connection. I have downloaded the file and verified that it is formatted
correctly, and have also opened the same file directly in IE from my harddrive to
ensure that IE does correctly recognize the file which it does.

I have seen through several news groups that others have had the same problem, but no
one has actually posted a workaround. I know that it is directly related to the web
integration with Acrobat Reader, but disabling web integration is not an issue.

Anyone encounter this?

Thank you kindly,
Fred.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/