At 06:42 PM 4/3/2003 +0200, Finn Bock wrote:
I have an input PDF file (created by iText) that I try to run fdfmerge on like this:

java fdfmerge Ramme.pdf Ramme_new.pdf

fdfmerge, as the name implies is for merging FDF files with PDF files...It appears from your command line that you are trying to merge a PDF with a PDF - that won't work!

Leonard