Hi,

I have an input PDF file (created by iText) that I try to run fdfmerge on like this:

java fdfmerge Ramme.pdf Ramme_new.pdf

So there is no data inserted and no flattening. Yet the resulting output file is corrupt according to Acrobat 5.0:

"An error occured during opening of the document. The file is corrupt and can't be repared".

If I make small changes to the inputfile, like removing a random paragraf, then the output file from fdfmerge isn't corrupt anymore.

The input file is here (~100Kb):

http://develop.innovasion.dk/Ramme.pdf

and the corrupt output file

http://develop.innovasion.dk/Ramme_new.pdf