Could someone (Paulo or Bruno) comment on the expected future path of iText
development.  I'm not clear about the intent of having the two different
versions (itext.sourceforge.net and itextpdf.sourceforge.net).  Is it the
intent for Paulo's experimental version to become the main version
eventually?  Are bugfixes or new features pursued on both branches or is the
one at itext.sourceforge.net frozen?  Who has commit rights for each of
these source trees and how are bug fixes typically submitted?  I poked
around both of these SourceForge sites and didn't seem much information on
this.

Thanks