On 9/23 Christian Lauer wrote about a problem with fitsPage and Paulo responded:

> I know about that and I don't care. The fitsPage method falls in the same cathegory
> I have for
Table: use something else.

I was planning on using the fitsPage method with PdfPTable in a manner similar to the
Chap0513.java
example (which uses Table).  I have some very big PDFs to generate and don't want to
build up the
PdfPTable in memory.

Is there some better approach than using fitsPage to handle very large tables?  What
else should we
use?