From: Steve Appling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: October 8, 2004 1:26 PM
To: Scott Johnston; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] Page numbering problem

I had a similar problem where I wanted to do some special handling of
the end of a page only when I
was rendering a table.  I handled it by making a class derived from
PdfPageEvent that has a boolean
member, inTable.

I always set the inTable flag before attaching a table and clear it
afterwards.  In the onEndPage
method of the event handler, I check the flag and do some special work
(drawing borders) if it is
set.

The technique for handling Page X of Y is documented in the examples
(see Chap1004.java).

Good luck.