At 05:23 AM 10/19/2005, kapil dhakad wrote:
I want to generate PDF on the fly, (In web application)

        OK.

While generating PDF in web application I want to give facility to user to
edit pdf using web browser.

        What does "Edit PDF" mean?

        What would the user see?  The PDF?  The text of the PDF?  other??

Leonard

Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-938-7080 (voice)
                                             215-938-0880 (fax)