Thank you Bruno!
    Yes! "newPage" is an existing text!
I am reading now the iText tutorial/"Manipulating existing PDF Docs"/Introduction.... and I am not sure can the iText help to me.. I will write an (event oriented) parser for splitting from pdf datastream.
The keywords are putted into the pages as text (probably also as metadata).
I will read/parse the page with an reader and set events to a pdf writer (or only modify the the text an put it into the writer). I am testing now iText & PDFBox.. and try to evaluate what is better for my... Any idea :-) ?

rumen
--- Begin Message ---
Rumen Varbanov wrote:

>>What do you mean?..
For example when I read on a pdfPage "newPage" I send an event to the Writer: makeNewPage...

Again: what do you mean? Your question doesn't make sense
and therefore you won't get an answer that makes sense.
Is this word 'newPage' somewhere on an existing PDF file?
Then your design is wrong.
Are you adding the word 'newPage' to a newly created PDF file?
Then you shouldn't add the word, but use method newPage()
br,
Bruno

--- End Message ---