Hi;

I am using writer.getImportedPage() and contentByte.addTemplate(page, 0, 0)
to add pages from an existing pdf in the middle of the pdf I am generating.

I have one problem. If the pdf I am inserting was created in landscape mode,
it shows up rotated. I check the size of the imported pdf pages, but they
show 8-1/2x11 so it appears to look like it is in portrait mode.

I assume the file I am importing is rotated. But I can't find any method
that tells me if that is the case. How do I tell if the page is rotated and
then how do I insert it in my non-rotated output pdf?

Thanks - dave

David Thielen

www.windwardreports.com

303-499-2544