So I guess I don't see the difference between just creating the PDF file in
the first place on the client machine vs. returning a baos that "magically"
creates a PDF file in the Temp folder.

How I'd use the baos returned and have it be "viewable" in the browser as a
PDF is still not clear.

The bottom line, though, seems to be that a baos doesn't seem to buy you
much. Because there is overhead and time to create this additional baos
logic we need to factor in to our project.

Why do it?

Look forward to your replies.

http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag3