Hi Mark,

Thanks for the real quick reply - I really appreciate
it.

With your advice and looking at RTF spec version 1.6,
I managed to work it all out.

I've attached the source with this email just in case
someone wants to try the same thing. I'm happy to
supply a patch the changes is deemed useful enough to
go into iText itself.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Felix