On Wednesday 13 June 2007, Hombergs, Tom wrote:
> However, as soon as I use List.setListSymbol() to set the symbol to a
> symbol different from the default, the text after the bullet is indented
> too much. Has the symbolIndent perhaps been ignored by the change? Or am I
> doing something wrong?
HmHmHm. I'll have a look at this.

Greetings,
Mark
--
It is by the fortune of God that, in this country, we have three benefits:
freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and the wisdom never to use either.

My GPG public key is available at:
http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~mhall/data/security/MarkHall.asc