peter_budo wrote:
> I just re-compiled and run same code under Ubuntu and got same errors. I do
> have only 2 years of experience in Java, but I think there is an error in
> iText. Have go, laugh on me...

It's not about experience or ridiculing people.
It's about you being on your system, and all the
rest of the subscribers on their own system.

When we try it on our system, it works.
When you try it, it doesn't. I'm sure there must be
a reason why it doesn't work for you, but you're in
the minority compared to thousands developers who
can't reproduce your problem.

Don't you have any other iText user in your neighborhood
you could turn to? Where ever I go to an IT event in Belgium,
I meet people that have good experiences using iText.
I don't know where you live, but it shouldn't be hard to
find a colleague who can help you.

best regards,
Bruno