I asked the same question on this list last year - search for my e-mail in the
archive - you should find a reply from paolo how to do it.

Anyway - you probably do NOT want to do it that way anyway because:

When you link an attachment with a launch action you are unable to use the
SAVE_AS feature in the attachment pane (see another discussion on this list
from me).

Since Adobe furthermore, in there infintie wisdom decided that some attachment
types (docs are fine) cannot be openend anymore or saved (zip) - your user is
unable open the attachment.

For usability reasons - with the launch option - you make it impossible for
adobe reader users to use the save_as dialog - it will only launch the word
application and they should save it there