--- On Wed, 6/4/08, Leonard Rosenthol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>       I don't believe this is true.  Can you send me a PDF
> that
> demonstrates this?

It is true =) you even yourself replied to that thread that the statement was
true :

http://www.nabble.com/How-to-Enable-%22Save-Attachment%22-Dialog-in-Adobe-to11581988.html#a11594804

Its also not helping talking about adobe reader 9 - if you cant force your
clients to update to (non existing) versions - most pdf must work with at least
version 7 (personally i only create pdfs which work also for version 6)

I also dont understand that you are so in favor of the adobe security model -
are you one of the persons that make the UI decisions? because seriously - its
a pain in... to make workarounds because there is no option to disable security
checks when you are sending zip files within a pdf for example (you sent them
with some obscure extensions and tell your clients to rename them manually)

BTW: Since you are so proud of the new Adobe Reader 9  features - did you at
least fix this bug  ?

http://www.nabble.com/Adobe-BUG-in-Reader-7-and-8---max-URI-URL-length-233-characters--!-to12999545.html#a13120587