From: Cyrielle Lablanche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Friday, June 6, 2008 11:07:12 AM
Subject: [iText-questions] Alignment in PdfPTable

(First excuse my english, i'm french)

I try to add a PdfPTable to my document using writeSelectedRows().
But, I noticed that whatever I put on "setHorizontalAlignment()", all Elements
are Left-Aligned.
There's no problem using document.add(), but I can't use it in my
"onStartPage()" function..
Is there someone here has the same problem and manage to solve it ?

Thanks