Ok, so I read some things about "text-mode" and "composite-mode" in the
book, and i understand that setHoizontalAlignment work only in text-mode...
is that true ?

2008/6/6 1T3XT info <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Cyrielle Lablanche wrote:
> > (First excuse my english, i'm french)
> >
> > I try to add a PdfPTable to my document using writeSelectedRows().
> > But, I noticed that whatever I put on "setHorizontalAlignment()", all
> > Elements are Left-Aligned.
>
> Are you using "text mode" or "composite mode" for your cells?
> If you're not familiar with these concepts, google for more info:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=iText+%22text+mode%22+%22composite+mode%22
> --
> This answer is provided by 1T3XT BVBA

This couldn't work...
ElementTags.ALIGN_CENTER is a String.
setHorizontalAlignment() wait for an int ...
And thank but i know how to tell the table the alignment... but it doesn't
work.