Matthias Uhler wrote:

> sam krasnik wrote:
>>
>> I tried doing the same thing, but I couldn't figure out a way to create
>> the VP dictionary on the page, because I don't know how to get a direct
>> PdfPage object whose dictionary I can modify. I can get an indirect
>> reference through the writer via getPageReference, but not the PdfPage
>> itself. I am importing a page from a PdfReader and get a PdfImportedPage,
>> but how do I get access to the underlying dictionary that will be written
>> to the writer?
>>
>> thanks,
>> --Sam
>>

> I had the same problem. I think, there is no way to acces the
> page-dictionary.
> So you have to produce some code to some existing itext-classes to get the
> possibility
> to add a VP to the page-dictionary.
>
> bg, matthias

I did the same thing (I created a sub-interface of PdfPageEvent to have an
onAddPage method, which passes my a PdfPage which I can add stuff to), and
came up with the attached pdf. Unfortunately, after looking at it for a
while, I can't see the difference between your final "test.pdf" and mine.
The only difference is the slight difference in dimensions and dictionary
key order. Please let me know if I'm missing something.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21609305/geo_base.pdf geo_base.pdf

thanks,

--sam